I did not create a menu for this week *insert shock*. No instead my week or at least the past several days have been incredibly painful both physically and emotionally therefore I chose to take some time off and just wing dinner. Yesterday I had my 32 week appointment and the Dr said I was measuring slightly larger than normal. I am not sure if this is the cause of my pain or if it is just my bad back. Eric and I both got a kick out of the measuring large part because the name we have chosen for this little guy means "giant" so it fits well.
On Saturday we did take the kids Apple picking. I must say fresh produce is SO SO SO much better than the store bought stuff. I am so thankful I live close enough to a place we can pick our own apples, peaches, berries etc. We made homemade applesauce with some of the apples we picked which the kids love!
Grace has had quite the week with getting to take home her classroom monkey named Maxwell. He is sort of like a flat Stanley so we got to do many things with him this week and write about them in a journal. Her class also had their first good behavior party day so today she got to wear her pajamas to school! She is loving Kindergarten and eating up everything she is learning. Jonah keeps asking when it is his turn. He can't wait to go but I must say one child at a time is all I can take right now. They grow up entirely to fast.
