Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am a heathen

I am officially a rule breaker! I bought the kids a 12ft in diameter plastic pool that is 3 feet deep. The rule breaking part is we got in trouble a couple years ago for having a pool because it was against our HOA(Home Owners Association) Policy. So I went against policy and bought a pool for the kids and myself so I could have something to work out in that helped my back issues. If they have issues with my pool they can 1) Watch my kids for free while I go to the YMCA and use their pool 2) Babysit a couple of times a week for me so I can survive summer without school in session. Because what is a Mom to do with her kids when it is 100 degrees and 90% humidity? Stay indoors the whole Summer? I think NOT! I am sure I will get a visit or a letter asking us to take it down and I will take it down in August.