I want to tell you how much I admire you. How much I am you and all that I have learned being the 'sensitive kid'. There is a lot of grief being the 'sensitive kid'. People will make fun of you for getting your feelings hurt easily and tell you to grow a backbone. I am hear to tell you not to. Tune their voices out. Don't believe their lies and what I believe are Satan's lies.
There is strength beyond your child self in you being sensitive. Compassion is in your soul and it compels you to reach out to those you see hurting and you reach far. You see the hurting people. For you they are hard to ignore, even the slightest change in voice, in their action, in facial expression, it does not go unnoticed by you. Sadly this world is polar opposite of your disposition and people don't know want to call it and they will call it many things. Jealousy, judgement, hate everything but what it is. Jonah it is a gift, a precious gift God has given you. This world needs more people like you. People who use their sensitivity for the sake of Christ and show compassion and mercy to those who don't deserve it. Son you inspire me and my prayer is that you will never believe the lies like I did and think you need to change and grow a backbone. It is my prayer that you will allow God to use what this world sees as a weakness and allow your attentive spirit to spread the love of Jesus.
There is nothing wrong with being sensitive. Crying easily is nothing to be ashamed of, for it means your heart is open and Oh, my precious son, how I pray that you will allow your heart to remain open to Christ as you walk this road to become a Man of God. Always remember that God loves you, always remember that your mom and dad love you, you are precious to Him, you are precious to your family.
I love you, Mom
