Monday, February 8, 2010

Organizing Carissa

I often get asked "how on earth do you do it?" to tell you the truth I don't do so well with certain things like menu planning, keeping a clean and uncluttered home, getting the laundry folded and put away you know those things. I really need to get some sort of organization routine started so I have decided to start with menu planning. I found a site called plantoeat.com it allows to upload all your recipes and save recipes you have gotten off the web from places like allrecipes.com etc. I am currently on the 30 day free trial after that it is about $5 a month. I also stumbled upon another blog today called orgjunkie.com that has a share all with her Menu Plan Monday. It was quite inspirational and enlightening. Hopefully with these two new resources I can become a better organized person and in turn be a better wife and mom although I know my family loves me the way I am but I don't think they would mind if our house ran with a little more efficiency.


Photobucket