Monday, July 11, 2011

Reveal Wonder Mop

We decided as a family to see if we could find an alternative to the pricey refills Swiffer Mops bring to our family, so we purchased a Reveal Mop made by Rubbermaid. I should know as a former Tupperware consultant that anything rubbermaid will lead to disappointment but I had hoped to save money. Sadly the reveal mop is not meant for my family of 7. It is is hard to maneuver, the bottle that holds the cleaner falls out over and over again making your mop job take twice as long, and the spray feature doesn't cover a lot of space. In my opinion it is much more for people who don't have high traffic areas or hardwoods. So my search will continue and I will take the mop back. I had high hopes.

PS. I do not get paid anything for my product reviews, no free products or checks in the mail. Just an honest opinion from a Mom of five.