I have never had jet lag before but man this week has been rough trying to get back on schedule. The twins slept on a mattress at my Parents and now they don't want to sleep in their cribs anymore SO we are getting closer to having all four in one room. Crazy right?
What I learned on the drive down to Texas:
Titus IS NOT a good traveler. He cried much of the time. Eric and I did survive, barely.
If Kerith is not TIGHTLY buckled into her carseat she will climb out.
Kerith and Micah like to unbuckle the carseat in the third row. We found this out when we were almost in an accident.
ALWAYS and I repeat ALWAYS make a hotel reservation PRIOR to arrival. It is MUCH MUCH to stressful to travel with five kids without some sort of plan in place. (Ask me how I know)
Ice Cream can calm down any situation even when it is 8:30 and there is no room in the Inn's.
When chaos occurs sometimes you just have to laugh it off.
Southern Hospitality is THE BEST!
Southerners are MUCH MUCH more friendly to my large family than people in the midwest. It is just a fact.
and last but not least Whataburger still makes a slammin' good burger!
